Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Catching up a little

Well I am still behind with the YOJ, but have maanged to cut 3 weeks off the backlog.
I can't believe it is a month since I last posted!

So todays updates are

Week 29 Bronze Beauty

Here is my first ever freeform bangle. Made from brass wire(5mm thick is hard on the hands!), smokey quartz, FW pearl and carnelians.





Week 30 Salsa

Every salsa dancer needs something on her wrist while she dances this hot latino dance. Segemented Sterlng Silver byzantine chainmaille bracelet with Siam Swarovski dangles.




Week 31 Vulcans Forge

I have chosen to represent this as a means of transformation. Vulcan transformed metals into wonderous things...and what is more wonderous than the transformation of a caterpillar into a butterfly. This was also my first attempt at the egg method of oxidising. Sterling silver wire, frame, butterfly and round beads, Swarovski Crystal in Siam and Crystal AB.




Thanks for having a look!!!

No comments: